Monday, April 4, 2011

4/4: Oh shit, it's almost midnight!

This is going to have to be super quick because it's 11:50. My sense of time is skewed because I faked a headache so that I wouldn't have to go to Health because I was not in the mood to deal with my horribly ignorant and homophobic teacher. But she requires a blog post that will take much more than 10-no 9 minutes to write...

Also, I just discovered that my puppy ate my favorite pair of underwear that I have put forth such a great effort to keep from him. Looks like I'll be trolling Victoria's Secret for duplicates but they won't be as ridiculously on sale as my last ones! Boo having a puppy who really likes woman's underwear and boo being the only person in your family with a uterus!

And on that note, I'm going back to sleep. Because 7 hours wasn't enough. Sorry homework...

Today is awesome because: After 2 separate rants about homophobia and then cutting class to avoid it, the amazing Hayley G. Hoover posted this. I freaking love her.

Ha! 5 minutes to spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment