Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5: Whoopsies!

I did it again. I waited until 10 minutes to midnight to blog!

So anyway, I had a shitty day today. No particular reason why, just the torture of getting up way to early after not nearly enough sleep to spend 7 hours with people I hate. Seriously, I have no more than one friend in any of my classes. And I have no friends in two of them. And we were taking blood pressure in anatomy and my partner DIDN'T LISTEN TO INSTRUCTIONS and went ahead and cranked the cuff right up to 250 before I could stop her. Seriously, she just kept pumping away until I was literally screaming. So now my arm is killing me. Thanks, girl-who-i-am-nice-enough-not-to-call-out-by-name-online.

And yeah, basically I hate my life. But then I went to acting. And it was a beautiful hour spent away from the real world, away from my real self. And I did a new monologue about how much the world sucks that includes jabs at Sarah Palin and the Pope. And I felt way way better.

And I went to Chipotle but I didn't feel good when I got home so I did something artsy (see below) and took a shower and by the time I was ready to eat my Chipotle, my puppy had beaten me to it. So I bitched to my parents and they made me eggs and bacon except the eggs were way underdone and the bacon was tough and gross. And I've never called bacon gross before so you know it was bad. So yeah, rough day.

So now I'm going to go to sleep and hope tomorrow is better. Or at least that I survive the next 7 weeks and 6 days until I graduate. I cannot fucking wait.

Today is awesome because: I made a pokebra. Pictures tomorrow! (not of me wearing it though...) Also, I had a beautifully awkward moment at J0-Ann's Fabrics when the 85 year old lady at the register asked what the fabric paint was for: "Um...I'm going to paint pokeballs on...um...shirts..."

1 minute left! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment